Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency, 21st Edition and 2nd Cumulative Supplement
Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency, 21st Edition and 2nd Cumulative Supplement By Peter G. Watts, F.M.B. Reynolds
|Author||Peter G. Watts, F.M.B Reynolds|
|Publication Date||Dec, 2017|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell Ltd|
The fundamental reference source for business practitioners is Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency. This new version, which is part of the well-known Common Law Library, brings together all important parts of law and how they relate to agency agreements, including contract law, administrative law, tort, commercial/company law, property law, and conflict of laws.
Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency, 21st edition, is often referenced in courts throughout the United Kingdom and Commonwealth, and it covers the roles of both agent and principal, providing explanation, guidance, and interpretation to help you better grasp the law.
- In October of 2018, the first supplement was released.
- In December 2017, the Main Work was released.
- Provides a comprehensive and authoritative analysis and explanation of agency law.
- Walks you through the process of forming an agency agreement.
- Examines the authority of actors, both stated and tacit.
- Sets forth the obligations of agents to their principals, including both performance and fiduciary obligations.
- Agents' rights are covered, including pay, indemnification, and lien concerns.
- The interactions between principals and third parties, as well as agents and third parties, are described in detail.
- Examines the possibility of contract cancellation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency
- Nature of the subject;
- Creation of agency;
- Authority of agents;
- Agency of necessity;
- Duties of agents towards their principals;
- Rights of agents against their principals;
- Relations between principals and third parties;
- Relations between agents and third parties;
- Termination of authority;
- Commercial agents;
- A note on the conflict of laws;
- Appendix 1 – Commercial Agents Regulations, 1993
Find similar books to Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency: COMMON LAW LIBRARY
We Also Recommend
Goff & Jones On Unjust Enrichment, 10th Edition | 2022 (Pre-Order)
Charlesworth & Percy on Negligence 14th ed with 3rd Supplement
Gatley on Libel and Slander, 13th Edition 2022 | (IN STOCK)