A Practical Guide to International Commercial Arbitration: Assessment, Planning and Strategy
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Practitioner's Guide to International Commercial Arbitration: Assessment, Planning, and Strategy By Steven Finizio, Duncan Speller
|Author||Steven Finizio, Duncan Speller|
- For individuals who need practical and easily accessible guidance to International Commercial Arbitration, this book is a must-have.
- Deals with both the contractual arrangements that are required to provide for arbitration in the case of a dispute and the arbitration procedure itself.
- Takes the reader through the entire process, from the beginning through the enforcement of rewards;Flowcharts, case studies, checklists, model clauses, and comparative tables are included.
- The Practical Guide to International Commercial Arbitration provides an essential hands-on information for those who require practical, fully up-to-date, and accessible advice and knowledge in this area.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is International Arbitration and Why Choose It?
- Drafting an Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Commencing an Arbitration.
- The Tribunal.
- Strategic Steps in Commencing an Arbitration.
- Powers and Duties of
- Stages of the Arbitration.
- Strategy In Conduct of the Arbitration.
- The Award.
- Enforcing An Arbitral Award.
- Challenging An Arbitral Award.
- Specific types of international arbitration.
MORE BOOKS ON : ARBITRATION
We Also Recommend
Damages Under the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, Third Edition
Regular price RM1,06900 MYR RM1,069.00 MYR
Federal Constitution, Oath of Office, Rule of Law and Judicial Review with Public and Private International Law
Regular price RM15000 MYR RM150.00 MYR