Law of Evidence : A Commentary by Srimurugan Alagan | 2020
Law of Evidence : A Commentary by Srimurugan Alagan
||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
- The Evidence Act is explained in depth, section by section.
- Relevant authorities support important applicable principles stated.
- Considers international instances, particularly those from India, Singapore, and the United Kingdom, that aid in the interpretation and comprehension of some key elements of the Act.
- Includes historical context and cross-references to other pieces of legislation that complement the Act.
- The Banker's Book Evidence Act of 1949 and selected provisions of the Criminal Procedure Code are incorporated as appendices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Law of Evidence : A Commentary
PART I: RELEVANCY
Chapter I Preliminary
Chapter II Relevancy of Facts
PART II: PROOF
Chapter III Facts which need not be Proved
Chapter IV Oral Evidence
Chapter V Documentary Evidence
Chapter VI Exclusion of Oral by Documentary Evidence
PART III: PRODUCTION AND EFFECT OF EVIDENCE
Chapter VII Burden of Proof
Chapter VIII Estoppel
Chapter IX Witnesses
Chapter X Examination of Witnesses
Chapter XI Improper Admission and Rejection of Evidence
List of Amendments
List of Sections Amended
Appendix 1: Banker's Books (Evidence) Act 1949 (Act 33)
Appendix 2: Criminal Procedure Code
Find more books like Law of Evidence : A Commentary: EVIDENCE
We Also Recommend
Malaysian Civil Procedure 2021, (Malaysian White Book)
Drugs Trafficking And The Law By Hisyam Abdullah & Teh Poh Teik