Sale of Goods Law in Malaysia
Sale of Goods Law in Malaysia by Dr Abdul Majid bin Nabi Baksh and Dr Krishnan Arjunan
|Author||Dr Abdul Majid bin Nabi Baksh, Dr Krishnan Arjunan|
||Hardcover + Ebook|
- Clear analysis of the law.
- Careful selection of judgment extracts of relevant authoritative cases drawn largely from Malaysia and the United Kingdom as well as Hong Kong and Australia to support discussion of law.
- Provides in-depth exposition of the topics in a clear, concise and readable style.
- Written by authors with extensive knowledge of business law.
- Only up-to-date book on sale of goods law in Malaysia
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 General Introduction
Chapter 2 The Contract for the Sale of Goods
Chapter 3 Terms Implied into a Sale of Goods Contracts by SOGA
Chapter 4 Transfer of Property as Between Seller and Buyer
Chapter 5 Transfer of Title
Chapter 6 Performance of the Contract
Chapter 7 Seller's Remedies for Breach of Contract
Chapter 8 The Buyer's Remedies
Chapter 9 International Transactions
We Also Recommend
Malaysian Civil Procedure 2021, 2 Volume Law book
Foong's Malaysia Cyber, Electronic Evidence and Information Technology Law