Sweet & Maxwell’s Precedents of Pleadings by Bullen & Leake & Jacob,18th Edition
Sweet & Maxwell’s Precedents of Pleadings (2 Volumes) by Bullen & Leake & Jacob,18th Edition
Sweet & Maxwell’s Precedents of Pleadings (2 Volumes) by Bullen & Leake & Jacob – South Asian Edition.
Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Precedents of Pleadings is widely regarded as the essential guide to drafting statements of case. It offers the advocate a stock of authoritative, structured precedents of statements of case complete with guiding commentary across both mainstream and specialist areas of practice.
- Presents a wide range of contemporary templates for drafting which can be easily modified for specific cases
- Covers all classes of litigation from common areas such as employment law to the more unusual such as sports law (109 chapters)
- Contains example claims and defences
- Provides specific practical guidance backed up by legislative and case law developments on each precedent
- Written by an expert team of over 60 barristers