BORNEO LAW REPORTS VOLUMES 1 - 10 [FULL SET]
Author: Tan Kee Heng
The Borneo Law Reports covers all major areas of law with the most recent developments in each of the areas reported. Volumes 1-7 contain more than 500 full judgments decided by the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Federal Court that represent all the important cases originating from the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak from 1993 to 2013, many of which are hitherto unreported in any of the law reports in Malaysia. Two additional new volumes (Volumes 8 and 9) contain 135 cases from 2013-2018 including the Court of Appeal decision of The Speaker of Dewan Undangan Negeri of Sarawak “Datuk Amar Mohamad Asfia Awang Nassar” v Ting Tiong Choon & 3 Ors.
While the Borneo Law Reports contains cases from some areas of law that are peculiar to Sabah and Sarawak, and provides a very valuable collection of such cases for future reference, the publication also contains much case law on subjects that are applicable throughout Malaysia, including administrative law, banking law, bankruptcy, civil procedure, company law, constitutional law, contract, criminal law, criminal procedure, evidence, family law, revenue law and tort.
The Borneo Law Reports comes in handsome bound volumes with cases organised according to subject matter headings. Each case is supported by concise and well-structured catchwords as well as a succinct headnote with holdings referenced to the relevant parts of the case.
- Includes previously unpublished Sabah and Sarawak cases which are applicable throughout Malaysia
- Contains unreported cases applying the law specific to Sabah and Sarawak
- Cases organised according to subject matter headings
- Each case supported by concise and well-structured catchwords
- Succinct headnotes with holdings referenced to the relevant parts of the case
- Appeal Status provides useful update on the status of a case