Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues By Jady Zaidi Hassim (E-book)
Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues By Jady Zaidi Hassim
Jady Zaidi Hassim
|Publication Date||Aug, 2018|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
- Provides a detailed explanation of Malaysian sports law.
- Covers the wide variety of topics that make up sports law in depth.
- Discusses and evaluates current issues in sports development.
- The effect of the Sports Development (Amendment) Act 2018 revisions is discussed.
- Other jurisdictions' perspectives are presented.
- Written by a sports law expert with extensive experience.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues
- Introduction: The Corpus of Sports Law
- Sports: Definition and Legal Development
- Sports Bodies: Constitutional Structure and Internal Procedure
- Sports Justice: The Legal Resolution of Sports Disputes
- Sports Liabilities: Tort and Criminal Issues
- Sports Career: Contract and Employment
- Sports Doping: The Legal Regulation of Drugs in Sports
- Sports Industry: Intellectual Property Rights and Commercialisation
Find more books like Sports Law In Malaysia: SPORTS LAW
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Akta Kerja 1955 (Akta 265), Peraturan-Peraturan Dan Perintah & Perundangan Terpilih (Hingga 1hb Jan 2023)
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Employment Act 1955 (Act 265), Regulations and Orders & Selected Legislation [As At 1st January 2023]