The Annotated Courts of Judicature Act 1964 (E-book)
The Annotated Courts Of Judicature Act 1964, Including The Annotated Subordinate Courts Act 1948
|Publication Date||Apr 2021|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
The Annotated Courts of Judicature Act 1964 provides invaluable section-by-section annotations to the Courts of Judicature Act 1964, shedding light on how the Act's provisions are applied and interpreted. It was authored by a seasoned litigator with in-depth understanding of Malaysian civil process and appellate practise. The Act's whole text is accompanied by high-quality annotations that are informative, practical, and authoritative, allowing for a confident grasp of the statute's workings.
Each section's main concepts and phrases are explained using local and international case law, as well as academic literature. With the addition of cross-references from the provision being annotated to similar provisions that function along with it, this publication allows rapid and easy research. Litigation lawyers, judges, court officers, and civil procedure students should find this annotation quite valuable.
- The Act's rule-by-rule commentary is written in a simple and straightforward manner.
- The commentary is backed up by numerous citations to case authorities.
- All defined terms have direct cross-references to the section where each definition can be located.
- The user can quickly and easily discover a specific provision or Part of the Rules thanks to clear page aids.
- A complete index is included for convenient access to the annotations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of The Annotated Courts of Judicature Act 1964
Courts of Judicature Act 1964
Part I: Preliminary and General
Part II: The High Court
Part III: The Court of Appeal
Part IV: The Federal Court
Subordinate Courts Act 1948
Part I: Preliminary
Part II: General
Part III: Supreme Court
Part IV: Court of Appeal
Part V: High Court
Part VI: Sessions Court
Part VII: Magistrates' Court
Part VIII: Penghulu's Court
Part IX: Justices of The Peace
Part X: Miscellaneous
Find more books like The Annotated Courts of Judicature Act: All books