The Annotated Rules of the Federal Court 1994
The Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994 provides invaluable rule-by-rule annotations to the Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994, throwing light on the application and interpretation of the provisions of the Rules. It is written by an experienced litigator with extensive knowledge of civil procedure and appellate practice in Malaysia. The full text of the Rules accompanies the high-quality annotations which are insightful, practical, and authoritative, enabling a confident understanding of the workings of the Rules.
The key terms and phrases in each rule are explained by reference to local and foreign case law as well as academic writing. This publication facilitates quick and easy research with the inclusion of cross-reference from the provision being annotated to related provisions that work together with it. The annotations should prove to be very useful for litigation lawyers, judges, court officers, and students of civil procedure.
This publication can be used together with The Annotated Rules of the Federal Court 1995 for a complete and comprehensive guide to practice in the appellate courts of Malaysia.
- Rule-by-rule commentary to the Rules written in a simple and straightforward style
- Commentary supported by copious citation of case authorities
- All defined terms are identified with direct cross-references to the provision where each definition is found
- Clear page guides assist the user to locate a specific provision or Part of the Rules quickly and efficiently
- Incorporates amendments made by the respective Amendment Rules 2018.
- Supplemented by detailed index for easy access to the annotations