Delay And Disruption In Construction Contracts
Delay And Disruption In Construction Contracts By Andrew Burr
|Publisher||Informa Law from Routledge|
Delay and disturbance during construction have always been critical issues in every construction project. Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts, now in its fifth edition, is the leading guide to these frequently difficult and potentially expensive concerns.
This book offers information on how to address delay and interruption at every step of a project, from conception through completion and beyond:
- An worldwide advisory board of expert editors
- An examination of the legislation in this area in England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and the United States.
- Standard forms from the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, and New Zealand are discussed and compared.
- New sections on the civil law dynamic, BIM, and adjudication have been included.
- New appendices on the SCL Protocol and the technique of choice for delay analysis
- Over 100 textual "Illustrations" relate directly to ideas described in the book, resulting in fully updated case law.
- Customized diagrams that may be downloaded as a digital file to help in the explanation of complex subjects
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Delay And Disruption1. Introduction and Terminology
Find similar books to Delay And Disruption: CONSTRUCTION
We Also Recommend
Lam On Construction Claims in Malaysia | E-Book (Pre-Order)
Lam On Construction Claims in Malaysia | 2022 (Pre Order)
Harbans’ Engineering and Construction Contracts Management: Commencement and Administration, Second Edition (E-Book)