Documentary Evidence, 11th Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Documentary Evidence, 11th Edition By Charles Hollander
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
Documentary Evidence is a detailed reference on the legal requirements for information disclosure. It walks you through how to file, evaluate, and present documentary evidence in civil litigation, ensuring that nothing is overlooked and that all parties in a case provide complete disclosure of essential facts.
The current 11th edition is the most substantial revision since the CPR was first published.
- A new chapter on electronic disclosure is included, which is likely the single most significant cause for the recent rise in the expense of high court litigation.
- A new chapter on "limited, selected, and implied waiver" of privilege is particularly noteworthy.
- A new chapter on the exclusion of documentary evidence is also included.
- The section about document destruction and deletion has been modified.
- A new chapter on access to court documents has been added.
- The privilege chapters have been reorganised and revised in part.
- Included is a significant new authority case concerning the applicability of lawsuit privilege in competition investigations.
- The chapter on joint and common interest privilege has been updated, and new authority has been established for when a corporation's privilege is jointly owned by the company and directors or top executives who are also involved in the legal advice.
- The ever-expanding Norwich Pharmacal concept has produced a slew of new jurisdictional difficulties.
- Covers fascinating instances involving one-man enterprises, private financing records, whether a lawyer may be forced to divulge his client's address, and new disclosure pitfalls if your expert changes.
Find similar books to Documentary Evidence, 11th Edition: EVIDENCE
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Regular price RM4950 RM49.50
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Regular price RM1500 RM15.00
My Story: Justice in the Wilderness by Tommy Thomas| Hardcover *Collectors Edition*
Regular price RM12000 RM120.00