Islamic Banking in Malaysia: Shariah Theories, the Laws, Current Structures and Practices, and Legal Documentation (E-book)
Islamic Banking in Malaysia: Shariah Theories, the Laws, Current Structures and Practices, and Legal Documentation (E-book) By Mohd Johan Lee
|Author||Mohd Johan Lee|
|Publication Date||25 October 2017|
- First publication that brings all the theoretical aspect,practical aspect and legal aspect of Islamic banking in Malaysia.
- Better understanding of key provisions,sample agreements and Islamic banking cases in Malaysia up till31 August 2017.
- Reference book for lawyers,judicial officers,Islamic banking practitioners including bankers & Shariah consultants.
- Discusses the practical aspect of Islamic banking in Malaysia & legal documentations of common Islamic banking products in Malaysia.
- It incorporates and narrates all relevant policy documents of Bank Negara Malaysia for key Shariah contracts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction to Islamic Banking in Malaysia
2. Legal Regulatory Framework
3. Legal Documentation for Islamic Banking and Finance
4. Sale Contracts (I)
5. Sale Contracts (II)
6. Leasing Contracts
7. Participatory Contracts
8. Other Types of Contracts
9. Unilateral Contracts
More Books on: Banking And Finance
We Also Recommend
Islamic Finance: Recovery, Rescheduling & Restructuring of Islamic Financial and Capital Market Services in Malaysia, 2nd Edition