Istilah Percukaian, Second Edition | 2022 (E-book)
Istilah Percukaian, Second Edition
|Author||Dr Choong Kwai Fatt|
|Publication Date||Jun 2022|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
The usage of Bahasa Melayu is required for correspondence with the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) on any appeal against tax assessments, as well as the compilation of documentation for tax appeals to the Special Commissioners of Income Tax (SCIT) and the courts. The current self-assessment system, along with the ensuing tax audits and investigations, necessitates a large amount of interaction with the IRB on tax concerns. Every time, a detailed and explicit explanation and justification of the taxpayer's tax position is required. The first step on the winning path is a concise explanation with precise terminology, allowing concerns to be settled peacefully between the IRB and the taxpayer without turning to the SCIT.
Istilah Percukaian provides its customers with a simple and comprehensive reference, enabling for appropriate usage and application of tax words when dealing with tax concerns. In two separate systems, cross-references between Bahasa Melayu and English phrases are made, along with groupings of pertinent terms extracted from various provisions of the Income Tax Act 1967. When users are working on specific parts of the Act, this third arrangement allows easy access to the relevant terminology.
This handy reference is a must-have for anyone dealing with taxes. It has been extensively amended since its initial publication in 2004 to reflect every alteration made by the Finance Acts and the Income Tax (Amendment) Acts, making it a comprehensive reference source.
- The Income Tax Act of 1967 is used to provide accurate translations of major tax phrases.
- Alternative translations have been supplied to fit the context.
- For ease of use and reference, English–Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Melayu–English arrangements are alphabetically sorted.
- Section-by-section organisation of key phrases is also provided.
- An experienced tax expert identified and translated relevant terminology.
- A simple layout makes it easier to find information.
Find more books like Istilah Percukaian, Second Edition: TAX