KERR & HUNTER ON RECEIVERS AND ADMINISTRATORS 20TH ED
First published in 1869, Kerr & Hunter on Receivers and Administrators sets out the legal principles explains the legislation and interprets the relevant case law. Covering both corporate and personal insolvency the book considers the duties, and responsibilities of both administrators and receivers. It also explains when and why they are appointed, and whether appointed outside court or not. The author team takes the reader through all elements of receivership, administration, and administrative receivership, whatever the market.
- Considers appointment out of court and emergency procedures
- Describes the duties of office holders and their relationship with the company and its staff
- Considers developments in relation to the ‘prescribed part’ for the unsecured creditors in receivership and administration
- Provides a comprehensive overview of taxation in receivership and administration
- Guides reader through impact of new legislative developments and reflects the latest rulings from both UK and EU courts.
- Covers both corporate and personal insolvency and also includes a chapter on cross-border insolvency
- Gives latest rulings and case study material on the recast EU Insolvency Regulation
- llustrates potential judicial conflicts within the practice area of administration