Lye Lin Heng’s Landlord and Tenant Law in Singapore, 2nd Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
he first edition of Landlord and Tenant was published as the third volume in the Singapore Law Series and is the first and only book written in Singapore on the area of landlord and tenant law. Some previous chapters are replaced with HDB Leases (Chapter 11) and Green Leases (Chapter 12), which are topics that are of current interest.
Table of contents
1. Land tenure and the lease in Singapore
2. Leases and licenses
3. Legal capacity to grant and take leases
4. Types of leases
5. Creation of leases
6. Rights and obligations of parties to a lease
8. Assignments of leases and the enforcement of covenants
10. Rights of the parties on termination
11. Leases from the HDB – Public housing
12. Green leases