Sweet & Maxwell’s Precedents of Pleadings by Bullen & Leake & Jacob,18th Edition
Sweet & Maxwell’s Precedents of Pleadings (2 Volumes) By Bullen & Leake & Jacob,18th Edition
|Author||Bullen & Leake & Jacob (Authors), The Hon. Mr Justice Blair (Editor), Lord Brennan (Editor), The Rt. Hon. Sir Robin Jacob (Editor), The Hon. Mr Justice Langstaff (Editor)|
|Publication Date||Dec, 2017|
|ISBN||9789390529438 ( South Asian Edition )|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
- Presents a wide choice of modern drafting templates that can be easily customised for individual situations.
- Covers all types of lawsuits, from basic ones like employment law to more odd ones like sports law (109 chapters).
- Examples of allegations and defences are included.
- On each precedent, provides explicit practical guidance backed up by legislative and case law developments.
- Written by a team of more than 60 barristers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Precedents of Pleadings by Bullen & Leake & Jacob, 18th Edition
Assault, False Imprisonment and Malicious Prosecution
Assignment of Contractual Rights
Banking and Financial Services
Computers and IT
Human Rights and References to the European Court of Justice
Immigration and Judicial Review
Invasion of Privacy