The Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994 by Srimurugan Alagan (E-Book)
The Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994 by Srimurugan Alagan
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
The Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994 provides invaluable rule-by-rule annotations to the Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994, shedding insight on how the Rules are applied and interpreted. It was authored by a seasoned litigator with in-depth understanding of Malaysian civil process and appellate practise. The Rules' whole text is accompanied by high-quality annotations that are informative, practical, and authoritative, allowing for a confident comprehension of the Rules' workings.
Each rule's important terms and phrases are explained using local and international case law as well as academic literature. With the addition of cross-references from the provision being annotated to similar provisions that function along with it, this publication allows rapid and easy research. Litigation lawyers, judges, court personnel, and civil procedure students should find the annotations extremely valuable.
This publication, when combined with The Annotated Rules of the Federal Court 1995, provides a complete and thorough reference to practise in Malaysia's appellate courts.
KEY FEATURES of Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994:
- Simple and concise commentary on the Rules written rule by rule.
- The commentary is backed up by numerous citations to case authorities.
- All defined terms have direct cross-references to the section where each definition can be located.
- The user can quickly and easily discover a specific provision or Part of the Rules thanks to clear page aids.
- The adjustments made by the relevant Amendment Rules 2018 are included.
- A complete index is included for convenient access to the annotations.
CONTENTS of The Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994
Chapter 1: Preliminary and GeneralChapter 2: Civil Appeals
Find more books like Annotated Rules of the Court of Appeal 1994 : All books