Banking Litigation, 4th Edition
Banking Litigation, 4th Edition By Charles Hewetson; Gregory Mitchell
|Author||Charles Hewetson; Gregory Mitchell|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
As well as addressing new developments in caselaw and regulatory infrastructure, this edition features new chapters on structured product disputes and fintech & technology innovation.
The 4th edition of Banking Litigation:
- Covers all the major areas of potential conflict, from disputes with domestic customers to those arising from global custodianship and international banking
- Gives detailed procedural advice alongside more strategic considerations, helping practitioners respond effectively at all stages of a dispute
- Deals with domestic and international banking litigation
- Looks at conflict of laws issues
- Advises on strategy in banking litigation
- Shows how to identify potentially litigious situations and take preventative measures to avoid litigation
- Explains procedure, with extensive analysis of disclosure in banking litigation.