Commercial Transactions in Singapore: The Law and Model Documents, 4th Edition
Formerly known as Model Commercial Contracts and Letters, this revised and enhanced book aims to provide practical assistance in matters regarding the drafting of contracts and letters, to the various individuals who play different roles in a corporate structure. Each chapter begins with an introductory text, or a short commentary of the current law, and proceeds to suggest how letters and contracts may be prepared. Where appropriate, the use of forms and precedents and suggested checklists are discussed in greater detail.
NEW IN THIS EDITION:
- Includes latest commercial law changes - the recent amendments to the Companies Act and the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Features four new chapters namely, Personal Data Protection Act, Sale and Purchase of Residential Property, JTC Leases, and Introduction to Contracts.
- Contains updated comprehensive commentary and new sample contracts.
- Provides in-depth understanding of the basic principles of Commercial Law.
- Comprehensive commentary and contracts on a wide range of topics arising from the day-to-day tasks within a business.
- Provides practical assistance, in matters regarding the drafting of contracts and letters, to the various individuals who play different roles in a corporate structure.