Law, Practice and Procedure of Arbitration, 2nd Edition | E-Book
Law, Practice and Procedure of Arbitration, 2nd Edition by Sundra Rajoo
|Author||Datuk Professor Sundra Rajoo|
|Publication Date||11 November, 2016|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
The long-awaited second edition of Arbitration, which covers both local and international arbitration practise.
Key Features of Law, Practice and Procedure of Arbitration
• The Arbitration Act of 2005 has resulted in new developments (Amended 2011).
• Each topic is based on recent and updated case law, soft law, and practical experience from Malaysian and other jurisdictions that have used the UNCITRAL Model Law.
• In-depth, thorough, and comprehensive review of case law on international commercial arbitration from Malaysia and other countries.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Law, Practice and Procedure of Arbitration
1. General Framework of Arbitration
2. Arbitration Agreements
3. Breach of Arbitration Agreements and Stay of Court Proceedings
4. Ouster of the Court’s Jurisdiction
5. Commencement of Arbitration and Establishment of the Arbitral Tribunal
6. Conduct of the Arbitration
7. The Arbitral Tribunal and the Court
8. The Award
9. Costs of the Arbitration
10. Challenging the Award
11. Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitral Awards
12. KLRCA – Arbitration, Adjudication and Law Reform