Guide to Company Directors: Powers, Rights, Duties, Liabilities, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Company Precedents
Guide to Company Directors: Powers, Rights, Duties, Liabilities, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Company Precedents By L V V Iyer (Revised by Arun Visweswaran)
|Author||L V V Iyer (Revised by Arun Visweswaran)|
Key Highlights of Guide to Company Directors:-
- While maintaining its emphasis on the fundamental principles of corporate governance, this version integrates the significant changes of the Companies Act, 2018 and the Companies (Amendment) Act 2017.
- This publication is a treatise on the legislation governing Company Directors under the Companies Act of 2013 and the Companies (Amendment) Act of 2017.
- From the perspective of a director, this book presents a detailed study of the corporate structure and governance.
- The book is organised into sixteen sections, each of which covers a different area of business management and governance.
- The book's chapters are supplemented with valuable corporate precedents like as sample letters, resolutions, and forms, which offer practical advice to the theory presented in the chapters.
- Corporate Entities, Company Directors, Corporate Lawyers, the Judiciary, Advocates; Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Finance Executives, and Students will find this work invaluable.
Find more BOOKS like Guide to Company Directors: COMPANY LAW
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Akta Kerja 1955 (Akta 265), Peraturan-Peraturan Dan Perintah & Perundangan Terpilih (Hingga 1hb Jan 2023)
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Employment Act 1955 (Act 265), Regulations and Orders & Selected Legislation [As At 1st January 2023]