Law And Practice Of Corporate Insolvency In Malaysia | 2019
Law And Practice Of Corporate Insolvency In Malaysia by Rabindra S Nathan and a team of expert contributors
|Author||Rabindra S Nathan (General Editor) and a team of expert contributors|
||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
KEY FEATURES of Law And Practice Of Corporate Insolvency:
- A plethora of practical advice on corporate insolvency practise is included.
- Experienced corporate insolvency practitioners from the legal and accounting professions make up the panel of contributors.
- Fully updated, with citations to pertinent legal provisions.
- With a wealth of excellent local and international case authorities.
- Investigates, cross-border bankruptcy, and company voluntary arrangements are all problematic areas of corporate insolvency law and practise.
Businesses prosper when companies are successful. Businesses collapse when corporations become bankrupt and can no longer pay their debts.
This textbook provides vital legal and practical assistance on the complex technical subject of corporate insolvency, written collaboratively by a group of experienced legal and accounting practitioners. Insightful analysis and commentary address current difficulties that both practitioners and judges face.
This book covers the law of corporate insolvency in Malaysia in depth, as follows:
- discusses schemes of arrangement
- judicial management and company voluntary arrangements under the Companies Act 2016
- the winding-up process
- the effects of winding-up, proof, valuation and ranking of claims
- the avoidance of antecedent transactions
- proceedings against the directors
- tax in liquidation and more
This book's practical and analytical approach benefits both individuals who are new to Malaysian corporate insolvency practise and lawyers who will find the information and references in this book to be a valuable point of first reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Law And Practice Of Corporate Insolvency In Malaysia