Law of Dishonour of Cheques by Dr Rajesh Gupta & Prof Gunjan Gupta, 5th Edition 2019
Law of Dishonour of Cheques by Dr Rajesh Gupta & Prof Gunjan Gupta, 5th Edition
|Author||Dr Rajesh Gupta and Prof Gunjan Gupta|
- A critical analysis of current events as well as legislative changes.
- The law governing interim compensation and black money has been thoroughly explored.
- Since the last publication, there have been changes in the legislation relating to cheque dishonour.
- The author shows how the law relating to cheque dishonour interacts with analogous provisions in the Indian Penal Code, Code of Civil Procedure, and Consumer Protection Act.
- It includes a critical analysis of Indian court decisions that have resulted in legal change and progress.
Prof. Gunjan Gupta -is a Delhi University product who has been teaching in the same Delhi University Faculty of Law for the past 17 years without a break since completing her academic qualifications. Prof. Gupta earned her doctorate in the law of cheque dishonour. Prof. Gupta is also a prolific author, with multiple law books and essays in major law publications to her credit. She has been giving lectures in the courts of law on Negotiable Instruments and Law of Evidence, which include substantive issues such as 'Law of Notices' and 'Law of Evidence with Special Contrast to Proof of Electronic Records.'
Find more books like Law of Dishonour of Cheques: All books