Patent Law in Malaysia- Cases and Commentary, 2nd Edition
PATENT LAW IN MALAYSIA- CASES AND COMMENTARY, 2ND EDITION
|Author||Ida Madieha bt Abdul Ghani Azmi and Jeong Chun Phuoc|
|Publication Date||Sep 2015|
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell
This book provides a full and authoritative analysis of cases, both local and international, on issues concerning patents, as well as a thorough review of important recent developments in the field of patent law.
- Careful selection of cases.
- Clear overview of the law.
- Analytical commentary of cases.
- Materials derived from Malaysia and foreign jurisdictions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Patent law in Malaysia
- Inventive step and industrial application
- Non-patentable subject matter: Discoveries, scientific theories & mathematical methods
- Non-patentable subject matter: Plant or animal varieties
- Non-patentable subject matter: Schemes, rules or methods for doing business, etc.
- Non-patentable subject matter: Methods of medical treatment by surgery and therapy, etc.
- Infringement of patents
- Limitation of rights, exceptions and defences
- Employee inventions
- Invalidation of patents
- Traditional knowledge
We Also Recommend
Malaysian Civil Procedure 2021, 2 Volume Law book