Smith : Internet Law Regulations | 5th Edition
Smith : Internet Law Regulations | 5th Edition By Graham Smith
|Publication Date||Nov 2020|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
- Takes a comparative approach to themes that have arisen in relation to the Internet, providing detailed coverage of English law
- Provides guidance on areas of importance such as encryption, obscenity, freedom of speech, tax and competition law
- Contains helpful, practical guidance for both legal and non-legal audience
- Includes extensive intellectual property law coverage, including Copyright and Confidential Information, Patents, Trade Marks, and Domain Names
- Contains dedicated chapters on Defamation, Data Protection, Internet Payments, Tax and Competition Law
- Takes the reader through issues with liability including both content liability and protection, as well as enforcement and cross-border liability
- Discusses both the Communications Regulation and the Broadcasting Regulation
- Contains detailed analysis on online contracting and auctions; and statutory requirements and international contracts
- Covers prohibited and regulated activities, such as computer misuse, offensive communications and online safety, pornography and sexual offences, contempt of court, gambling, pharmaceuticals, and advertising and promotional activities
- Written by cyberlaw expert Graham Smith and a team of contributors from leading law firm Bird & Bird
Table Of Content :
- Overview of the Internet.
- Copyright, Patents and Confidential Information.
- Trade Marks and Domain Names.
- Content Liability and Protection.
- Enforcement and crossborder liability.
- Data Protection.
- Communications and Broadcast Regulation.
- Contracts bet.
- ISPs, Content Owners & Others.
- Electronic Contracts and Transactions.
- Payment Mechanisms for Internet Commerce.
- Prohibited and Regulated Activities.
Competition Law and the Internet.
We Also Recommend
Malaysian Litigation Series - Statutory Interpretation In Malaysia | 2023 (Pre - Order)