Boyle & Birds Company Law Edition, 10th Edition 2019 | Lexisnexis
Boyle & Birds Company Law Edition, 10th Edition 2019
|Author||Professor John Birds, Michael R. Varney, Mark Leiser, Matteo Solinas, Daniel Attenborough, Zinian Zhang|
|Publication Date||June, 2019|
Company Law by Boyle & Birds is a well-known leading textbook based on Gore-Browne on Companies. It blends a thorough and authoritative assessment of law and practise with a look at theoretical questions.
The new version has been extensively revised to reflect the most recent laws and case law.
The new version has been totally revised to incorporate the following features:
- Changes in legislation, such as the Companies (Miscellaneous Reporting) Regulations 2018, which impose disclosure obligations on locations.
- Corporate governance needs have changed dramatically.
- Supreme Court judgements in Eclairs Group Ltd v JKX Oil & Gas plc and Burnden Holdings (UK) Ltd v Fielding have added to the body of case law.
- "Share warrants to bearer" have been abolished.
- The Prospectus Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2017/1129) was implemented.
- The most up-to-date information about Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Brexit's Repercussions
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Boyle & Birds Company Law
• Preface to the 10th Edition
• Table of Cases
• Table of Statutes
• Table of Statutory Instruments
• The Development of the Registered Company
• The European Union and Company Law
• Legal Personality: Its Consequences and Limitations
• Registration, Formation and Promotion of Companies
• The Company’s Constitution
• Company Contracts
• Share Capital — Allotment and Maintenance
• Rights and Liabilities Attached to Shares: Reorganisations of Capital
• Transfer and Transmission of Shares
• Debentures, Charges and Registration
• Corporate Governance
• Membership of a Company
• Shareholders’ Meetings and Resolutions
• Accounts and Reports
• Management of a Company
• The Duties of Directors — General
• The Duties of Directors — Specific Duties, Relief from Liability and Consequences of Breach
• Shareholders’ Remedies
• The Public Issue of Securities
• Takeovers and Mergers
• Corporate Reconstruction and Insolvency
Find similar books to Boyle & Birds Company Law : COMPANY LAW