Casebook on Contempt of Court in Malaysia (E-book)
Casebook on Contempt of Court in Malaysia
|Author||A VIJAYALAKSHMI VENUGOPAL|
|Publication Date||Oct 2014|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
Author: A VIJAYALAKSHMI VENUGOPAL has been teaching law for 14 years. The current textbook and casebook are the culmination of 12 years of research that led to her earning a PhD in law (UKM). She has already authored a book and other legal papers in local law magazines. As an Advocate and Solicitor, Vijaya has been admitted to the Malaysian Bar.
This casebook and its accompanying textbook are the first and only publications in Malaysia to provide a complete assessment of all local contempt cases in order to identify the legal principles underlying the law of contempt in both non-Syariah and Syariah courts. A complete study of all Malaysian legislation involving contempt-related clauses is also included in the textbook.
Key Features & Benefits of Casebook on Contempt of Court in Malaysia:
- A thorough examination of the law is conducted in order to identify legal principles.
- Under several categories and subcategories of contempt, legal concepts are examined.
Allows for the speedy identification of relevant and pertinent case authorities dealing with the specific contempt problem at hand.
Allows the reader to quickly browse the many types of disdain.
A discussion of several legislation and a wide variety of cases is included in the textbook to bring forth legal ideas.
Over 50 pieces of law relating to contempt were examined.
More than 100 contempt cases have been considered.
- Compiles a comprehensive list of all reported contempt cases in Malaysia.
- More than 250 contempt instances were examined and thoroughly indexed in the casebook.
- Contempt cases in both non-Syariah and Syariah courts are covered.
Find more books like Casebook on Contempt of Court : CONTEMPT CASES