Digital Copyright Law of Malaysia (E-Book)
Digital Copyright Law of Malaysia
|Author||Dr Sik Cheng Peng|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
KEY FEATURES of Digital Copyright Law of Malaysia
- In Malaysia, this is the first book on digital copyright law.
- The legal status of rising copyright concerns in the digital world in Malaysia is presented.
- Makes comparisons with other countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Examines the copyright issues that have arisen as a result of recent technology advancements such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence.
- The subject is backed up and illustrated by relevant Malaysian and international case law.
New copyright difficulties have arisen as a result of the rapidly evolving digital world. The ever-changing technology and activities that take place in the internet environment present new copyright concerns at a rate that far outpaces the rate at which solutions are developed. Despite the widespread interest in digital technologies and the copyright challenges that accompany them, there is a scarcity of legal reference resources that address these issues.
This book compares Malaysian copyright law to the law of other countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, to investigate copyright concerns developing in connection to digital technologies, especially the internet. This book, which is perhaps the first of its sort in Malaysia, gives essential information and direction to legal advisers, copyright owners, digital company owners, judges, and policymakers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Digital Copyright Law of Malaysia
- The Exclusion Rights of Copyright Owners
- Authorship and Ownership of Copyright
- Exceptions to Copyright
- Limitations to Liabilities of Service Providers
- Technological Protection Measures and Rights Management Information
- Secondary Liability for Copyright Infringement
Find more books like Digital Copyright Law of Malaysia: Intellectual Property