U N Mitra's Law of Limitation and Prescription (Set of 2 Volumes)
U N Mitra's Law of Limitation and Prescription (Set of 2 Volumes), 15th Edition
|Author||Hr Jhingta, Shakil Ahmad Khan, Suhaas R Joshi|
The discriminating appreciation of the Bench and Bar for U N Mitra's Law of Limitation and Prescription stems from its straightforward, analytical, and critical treatment on the subject. The Tagore Law Lectures, held in 1882 and widely regarded as the most distinguished series of lectures in the field of law, representing the highest degree of legal knowledge in India, were the inspiration for this work.
Key Highlights of Law of Limitation and Prescription:-
• For almost a century, the most authoritative work on the subject.
• Comprehensive Section/Article-by-Article Commentary on Limitation and Prescription Law.
• Analyzes legal provisions critically, with clarity and coherence.
• For judges, lawyers, legislators, social scientists, administrators, academicians, research scholars, and institutional libraries, this is an excellent resource.
• This commentary's 15th edition has been thoroughly edited to include relevant Supreme Court and High Court judgements.
• Up to date on case law and developments since the previous edition's release.
• Decisions that have been overturned have been reviewed in light of recent higher court decisions.
• For quick reference, an updated Table of Cases and Subject-Index are provided.
Find more books like Law of Limitation and Prescription: All books