Malaysian Land Law and Procedure by Ainul jaria Maidin and Sharifah (E-Book)
Malaysian Land Law and Procedure by Ainul jaria Maidin and Sharifah Zubaidah
Ainul Jaria Maidin and Sharifah Zubaidah Syed Abdul Kader
|Publication Date||Jan 2022|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
The Malaysian Land Law and Procedure aims to provide a concise, comprehensive, and up-to-date explanation of the concepts and principles of land law for the benefit of legal practitioners, legal and judicial officers, in-house lawyers, law students, and others interested in learning about Malaysian land law as embodied in the National Land Code (Revised 2020). (Act 828).
This textbook explains on the Torrens system as it applies in Peninsular Malaysia's land administration system, focusing on explaining the legislative provisions of the principal areas of land law, backed by case law and reinforced with discussion on the procedural issues.
This textbook is practical and contextual in its approach, enlivening the topic from the legal, theoretical, administrative, and procedural perspectives. Academic details are described in a basic manner, supplemented by additional examples, extracts, diagrams, and sample papers that serve as the foundation of a coherent framework, allowing readers to develop a confident comprehension of the main ideas. Readers who want to go deeper into topics of interest are urged to do so by checking the sources supplied in the footnotes.
Key Features of Malaysian Land Law and Procedure:
- This book provides a clear and up-to-date explanation of the ideas and principles of Malaysian land law and process as they apply in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Discusses the basic characteristics and general elements of Malaysian land law and its growth by examining the provisions of the National Land Code (Revised 2020), as well as other relevant legislation and court judgments.
- Examples, extracts, illustrations, and sample documents are included.
- Case law analysis depicts the law in action, assisting readers in visualising the law's real-life applications and demystifying complex notions.
- It includes useful sources for additional investigation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Malaysian Land Law and Procedure:
- Evolution of Land Administration System in Peninsular Malaysia
- The Torrens System and its Application in Peninsular Malaysia
- General Concepts of Real Property
- Extent and Nature of the Enjoyment of Land
- Rights and Powers of the State Authority
- Protection of Unregistered and Registrable Interests
- Dealings and Registration of Dealings
- Indefeasibility of Titles and Interests
- Dealings to Transfer Title and Interest in Land
- Leases and Tenancies
- Security Dealings Over Land or Lease
- Malay Reservation Land: Part 1
- Malay Reservation Land: Part 2
- Compulsory Acquisition of Land
- Strata Titles
- Land Development
Find similar books to Malaysian Land Law and Procedure: Land Law.