Palmer's Limited Liability Partnership Law, 3rd Edition (2017)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Palmer's Limited Liability Partnership Law
3rd Edition (2017)
|Author||Professor Geoffrey Morse; Paul Davies; Ian Fletcher; David Milman; Richard Morris; David Bennett; Peter Bailey [General Editors]|
|Publication Date||22 Sep 2017|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has many of the characteristics of a traditional partnership, but it is also a separate legal entity from its participants, governed by company law rules. Working out which sections of company law do and do not apply to this particular structure is a major difficulty for practitioners. Palmer's Limited Liability Partnership Law, now in its third edition, gives clarity to this still emerging field of law by combining analytical examination of the issues of running an LLP with extracts of pertinent legislation that people working in this area can rely upon.
Key features of Palmer's Limited Liability Partnership Law:
- A comprehensive guide on the law governing limited liability partnerships (LLPs).
- Formation, accounting, and auditing are all covered, as well as members, minority protection, raising loan capital, insolvency, and disqualification.
- Explains all relevant LLP case law, much of which has not been thoroughly examined.
- Clarifies which parts of the Companies Act 2006 apply to LLPs and which do not.
- Includes the complete text of LLP legislation, as well as any related rules, as chosen by the team of expert authors.
- Compares Scotland's situation to that of England and Wales.
Find more books like Palmer's Limited Liability Partnership Law: Partnership Law
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Regular price RM4950 RM49.50
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Regular price RM1500 RM15.00
My Story: Justice in the Wilderness by Tommy Thomas| Hardcover *Collectors Edition*
Regular price RM12000 RM120.00