Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues By Jady Zaidi Hassim (E-book)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues By Jady Zaidi Hassim
Jady Zaidi Hassim
|Publication Date||Aug, 2018|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
**Please Allow 3 Working Days For Processing
This book covers a wide range of sports-law topics, including sports justice and governance, civil and criminal liability, dispute resolution, anti-doping, intellectual property, image rights, sexual harassment, and sports marketing legal issues, as well as court cases and arbitral awards and discussions of recent national and international controversies.
Key Features of Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues By Jady Zaidi Hassim
- Provides a detailed explanation of Malaysian sports law.
- Covers the wide variety of topics that make up sports law in depth.
- Discusses and evaluates current issues in sports development.
- The effect of the Sports Development (Amendment) Act 2018 revisions is discussed.
- Other jurisdictions' perspectives are presented.
- Written by a sports law expert with extensive experience.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Sports Law In Malaysia: Governance & Legal Issues
- Introduction: The Corpus of Sports Law
- Sports: Definition and Legal Development
- Sports Bodies: Constitutional Structure and Internal Procedure
- Sports Justice: The Legal Resolution of Sports Disputes
- Sports Liabilities: Tort and Criminal Issues
- Sports Career: Contract and Employment
- Sports Doping: The Legal Regulation of Drugs in Sports
- Sports Industry: Intellectual Property Rights and Commercialisation