Insurance Claims, 3rd Edition
Insurance Claims, 3rd Edition By Alison Padfield
|Publication Date||June, 2012|
Insurance Claims, 3rd Edition provides a thorough overview of the law governing insurance claims, including claims against insurers and insurance brokers.
The new edition of Insurance Claims, 3rd Editionincorporates the following legal developments since the previous edition:-
- Following Kajima and Kidsons, notification of claims and circumstances is required.
- Recent developments in the area of insurers' damages for late payment.
- Following Omega Proteins v Aspen Insurance, determining the foundation of the insured's liability to a third party.
- In light of the EL Trigger Litigation, the importance of commercial motive in the development of policy wordings.
- Following Kosmar Villa Holidays v Syndicate 1243, there was a waiver and estoppel in relation to procedural criteria.
- The Third Parties (Rights Against Insurers) Act of 2010 is a piece of legislation that gives third parties the right to sue insurers.
- The review of consumer and business insurance by the Law Commission.
Find similar books like Insurance Claims, 3rd Edition: INSURANCE