A Practical Guide for Company Directors in Malaysia 2nd Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Practical Guide for Company Directors in Malaysia 2nd Edition by Author: Cheah Foo Seong
|Author||Cheah Foo Seong|
|Publication Date||Jun 2018|
|Format||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
The second edition of Practical Guide for Company Directors in Malaysia incorporates the new Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Interest Schemes Act 2016 (Act 778), Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance 2017, Rules on Takeovers, Mergers, and Compulsory Acquisitions 2016, and Bursa Securities Listing Requirements and Rules.
It is a comprehensive and practical reference book that will be useful not only to those who aspire to be business directors. Moreover, the Practical Guide for Company Directors also to those who are already on corporate boards of directors and their counsel.
The title provides useful practical guides and is extremely readable for directors, professionals in businesses and industries, business decision-makers, practitioners and students of Professional Bodies, undergraduate or postgraduate students in Business Studies, Corporate Administration, and Corporate Governance at institutions of higher learning. The procedures and actions necessary to comply with the Companies Act 2016 are thoroughly described.
More important features of A Practical Guide for Company Directors in Malaysia 2nd Edition.
- The 2016 Companies Act has been completely revised (Act 777)
- Written by a business law expert and a corporate secretarial professional.
- Ample practical advice is offered, along with a clear explanation of major examples.
- Systematic and well-structured content organisation
- Important decisions are reproduced for your convenience.
- Interest Schemes and Corporate Rescue Mechanisms have been added as new chapters.
- This book includes forms and suggestions that are specific to the situation.