A Practical Guide to International Commercial Arbitration: Assessment, Planning and Strategy
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Practitioner's Guide to International Commercial Arbitration: Assessment, Planning, and Strategy By Steven Finizio, Duncan Speller
|Author||Steven Finizio, Duncan Speller|
|Publisher||City & Financial Publishing|
- For individuals who need practical and easily accessible guidance to International Commercial Arbitration, this book is a must-have.
- Deals with both the contractual arrangements that are required to provide for arbitration in the case of a dispute and the arbitration procedure itself.
- Takes the reader through the entire process, from the beginning through the enforcement of rewards;Flowcharts, case studies, checklists, model clauses, and comparative tables are included.
- The Practical Guide to International Commercial Arbitration provides an essential hands-on information for those who require practical, fully up-to-date, and accessible advice and knowledge in this area.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of A Practical Guide to International Commercial Arbitration: Assessment, Planning and Strategy
- What is International Arbitration and Why Choose It?
- Drafting an Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Commencing an Arbitration.
- The Tribunal.
- Strategic Steps in Commencing an Arbitration.
- Powers and Duties of
- Stages of the Arbitration.
- Strategy In Conduct of the Arbitration.
- The Award.
- Enforcing An Arbitral Award.
- Challenging An Arbitral Award.
- Specific types of international arbitration.