Aldridge Powers of Attorney, 11th Edition By Geoffrey S. & Susan E. | 2016
Aldridge Powers of Attorney, 11th Edition By Geoffrey Shindler (Author), Susan E. Sherry (Author)
|Author||Geoffrey Shindler (Author), Susan E. Sherry (Author)|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
The ultimate text on the development, interpretation, and usage of powers of attorney, Powers of Attorney is the classic study on the subject. It contains everything required to function efficiently in this area of the law, and it is written in a concise and plain way. It begins with an explanation of the scope of powers of attorney before moving on to the responsibilities of the parties involved and particular instances in which powers of attorney may be employed.
The new 11th edition has been completely revised to reflect current legislative and case law changes.
- Clarifies the donor's role, powers, and responsibilities, as well as those of the attorney and other parties.
- Shows how powers of attorney are utilised in a variety of scenarios, including real estate and corporations.
- Provides assistance with drafting challenges.
- Forms and precedents are included.
- Explains the relationship between powers of attorney and trust law.
- Since its debut in 2007, this book has covered permanent powers of attorney and examined the main case law.
- Reproduces pertinent legislation, statutory instruments, and regulations so that they may be quickly accessed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS Aldridge Powers of Attorney
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Scope of Power
- Chapter 3 - Donor
- Chapter 4 - Attorney
- Chapter 5 - Contents of Power
- Chapter 6 - Form of Power
- Chapter 7 - Duration of Power
- Chapter 8 - Exercising a Power
- Chapter 9 - Duties of Donor
- Chapter 10 - Duties of Attorney
- Chapter 11 - Protection of Attorney
- Chapter 12 - Position of Third Parties
- Chapter 13 - Trustees
- Chapter 14 - Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Chapter 15 - Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Chapter 16 - Filed Powers
- Chapter 17 - Land
- Chapter 18 - Grants of Representation
- Chapter 19 - Companies
- Appendix 1 - Relevant Acts
- Appendix 2 - Relevant Statutory Instruments
- Appendix 3 - Forms of Document
- Appendix 4 - Clauses for Powers of Attorney
- Appendix 5 - Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Appendix 6 - Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Appendix 7 - Public Guardian Practice Note
Find similar books to Aldridge Powers of Attorney: Powers of Attorney