Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Laws in Malaysia 2022 | Soft Cover
Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Laws in Malaysia (Soft Cover)
|Author||Associate Professor Dr Mohd Yazid bin Zul Kepli and Allan Suman Pillai|
For judges, attorneys, news organisations, law enforcement officials, academics, researchers, and university students, this book is a crucial resource. This book describes the most recent laws, legislations, cases, rules, and international frameworks and offers helpful advice for putting them into practise. Each chapter's thorough analysis of the fundamentals and intricacies of anti-money laundering and financial crime regulations is organised and simplified, with distinct titles that make it simple to refer to later.
Key features of Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Laws in Malaysia
• A thorough examination of the responsibilities and obligations of reporting institutions.
• An examination of the AML/CFT offences listed in the laws.
• A breakdown of the authority granted to investigators, law enforcement, and supervisory authorities.
• A study of the various orders made available by AMLATFPUAA 2001.
• An analysis of all significant cases from Malaysia and Commonwealth nations that are relevant.
• Investigation of true third parties.
• A conversation about constitutional matters.
• Assessment of a compound.
CONTENTS Of Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Laws in Malaysia
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Laws, Regulations, And Guidelines
Chapter 3 International Bodies And Organisations
Chapter 4 National Bodies And Organisations
Chapter 5 The Legal Framework In Malaysia
Chapter 6 Money Laundering Offence
Chapter 7 Reporting Institutions & Obligations
Chapter 8 Investigations
Chapter 9 Orders
Chapter 10 Terrorism Financing (Tf)
Chapter 11 Proliferation Financing
Chapter 12 International Cooperation
Find more books like Anti-Money Laundering and FInancial Crime Laws in Malaysia: Money Laundering
We Also Recommend
Bullen & Leake & Jacobs Malaysian Precedents Of Pleadings, Third Edition | 2023 *
The Law Of Evidence ( With Special Reference To The Law Of Sri Lanka ) Volume 1 & 2 | 2022
Clerk & Lindsell on Torts 24th Edition by Professor Andrew Tettenborn | 2023 *