Arlidge and Parry on Fraud, 3rd Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ARLIDGE AND PARRY ON FRAUD 3rd Edition By Anthony Arlidge, QC; Jacques Parry
|Author||Anthony Arlidge, QC; Jacques Parry|
|Publication Date||March, 2011|
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell U.K.
This comprehensive reference to fraud law lays out the fundamentals and defines essential concepts, allowing you to see how new fraud laws may influence your profession. Fraud by Arlidge and Parry:
- In a discursive approach, interprets the law pertaining to fraud, providing strategic direction to complicated areas of the law.
- The Fraud Act 2006, the Companies Act 2006, and the Criminal Justice Act 2003 have all had an influence.
- Provides tips on how to present a fraud case.
- Prosecuting major or complicated fraud, as well as many offences, is covered.
Over 20 offences are addressed in detail, chapter by chapter.
- With examples of legislation and case law, this book explains the ramifications of each crime.
- Explains the implications of each offence with examples of legislation and case law
- Investigates worldwide fraud.
- In fraud cases, considers the evidence.
- A chapter about the Serious Fraud Office is included.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Arlidge and Parry on Fraud
- Gain and loss
- False representations
- Failing to disclose information
- Abuse of position
- Conspiracy to defraud
- Fraudulent trading
- Obtaining services dishonestly
- Forgery and related offences
- False accounting and false statements
- Investment fraud
- Company fraud
- Insolvency fraud
- Tax fraud
- Social security fraud
- Gambling fraud
- Inchoate fraud
- International fraud
- The Serious Fraud Office
- The prosecution of serious or complex fraud
- The prosecution of multiple offending
- Fraud trials without a jury
- Presenting a fraud case
Similar books to Arlidge and Parry on Fraud : CRIMINAL LAW
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Regular price RM4950 RM49.50
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Regular price RM1500 RM15.00
My Story: Justice in the Wilderness by Tommy Thomas| Hardcover *Collectors Edition*
Regular price RM12000 RM120.00