Borneo Law Reports Volume 10
Regular price Sale price RM0.00 MYR
Unit price / per
Please Contact JOSHUA @
email@example.com for more details of this report
Author: Tan Kee Heng
Enhancing the armoury of Malaysian cases for legal practice.
The Borneo Law Reports covers all major areas of law with the most recent developments in each of the areas reported. The Borneo Law Reports Volume 10 contains 75 full judgments decided by the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Federal Court that represent all the important cases originating from the High Court in Sabah and Sarawak from 2018 to 2019, many of which are hitherto unreported in any of the law reports in Malaysia.
While the Borneo Law Reports contains cases from some areas of law that are specific to Sabah and Sarawak, and provides a very valuable collection of such cases for future reference, the publication also contains much case law on subjects that are applicable throughout Malaysia, including administrative law, banking law, bankruptcy, civil procedure, company law, constitutional law, contract, criminal law, criminal procedure, evidence, family law, revenue law and tort.
The Borneo Law Reports comes in handsome bound volumes with cases organised according to subject matter headings. Each case is supported by concise and well-structured catchwords as well as a succinct headnote with holdings referenced to the relevant parts of the case.
- Includes previously unpublished Sabah and Sarawak cases which are applicable throughout Malaysia
- Contains unreported cases applying the law specific to Sabah and Sarawak
- Cases organised according to subject matter headings
- Each case supported by concise and well-structured catchwords
- Succinct headnotes with holdings referenced to the relevant parts of the case
- Appeal Status provides useful update on the status of a case