Buckley: The Law of Negligence and Nuisance
Buckley: The Law of Negligence and Nuisance By R.A. Buckley
|Publication Date||21 march 2017|
Buckley: The Law of Negligence and Nuisance, 6th Edition, brings the text up to date in print and online.
This publication, which is part of Butterworth's Common Law Series, leans heavily on current judgments and judicial pronouncements, as well as references to case law from jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom.
The law of negligence affects many aspects of professional activity and is a complex and increasing area of practise for solicitors. Buckley addresses the many responsibilities owed at the intersection of negligence principles with medical and personal injury law, employment law, consumer law, and licencing, and as such is a necessary addition to any solicitor's library.
The book is also included in the Common Law menu, which receives annual updates.
New to this edition of Buckley: The Law of Negligence and Nuisance:-
- Deals with the Third Parties (Rights Against Insurers) Act 2010 coming into force at last
- Limitation in clinical negligence: Chinnock v Veale Wasborough  EWCA Civ 441
- Mesothelioma and insurance: International Energy Group v Zurich  UKSC 33
- Police liability and human rights: DSD v Metropolitan Police Commissioner  EWCA Civ 646
- Other significant High Court decisions such as: Vaughan v Ministry of Defence  EWHC 1404 (liability of MoD to military personnel); Ritz Hotel Casino v Al Geabury  EWHC 2294 (compulsive gambling and the duty of care); Ex p Barker  EWHC 1299 (clinical negligence)
Similar books to Buckley, The Law of Negligence and Nuisance : NEGLIGENCE
We Also Recommend
Medical Negligence in Malaysia: Cases and Commentary, 2nd Edition | Student Edition
Medical Negligence, 6th ed by Professor Michael Jones