Cheshire, Fifoot, and Furmston's Law of Contract, 17th Edition*
Cheshire, Fifoot, and Furmston's Law of Contract, 17th Edition (Coming Soon)
**Expected Delivery Period: 14 - 28 Working Days
New to Cheshire, Fifoot, and Furmston's Law of Contract, 17th Edition:
- Updated to reflect changes introduced by two significant statutes, namely the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and the Insurance Act 2015.
- Incorporates approximately 20 rulings from the Supreme Court, encompassing cases such as Braganza v BP Shipping, Lloyds TSB v Lloyds Bank, Arnold v Britton, Marks and Spencer v BHP, Cramaso v Ogilvie Grant, Hayward v Zurich, Plevin v Paragon, Patel v Mirza, Hounga v Allen, Les Laboratoires Servier v Apotex, Dunhill v Burgin, FHR European v Cedar, NYK Bulkship v Cargill, Kelly v Fraser, Geys v Societe Generale, Bunge v Nidera, and Cavendish Square v Talal El Makdessi.
Description of Cheshire, Fifoot, and Furmston's Law of Contract, 17th Edition:
Cheshire, Fifoot & Furmston's Law of Contract remains one of the leading textbooks on contract law more than 70 years after the publication of its first edition. It combines a clear and authoritative account of the principles of the law of contract with thought-provoking analysis and insights.
- The clarity of the narrative and lucid writing style helps to bring understanding of complex issues to a wider readership
- Each topic is clearly signposted with summaries, introductory text and sub-headings for ease of navigation throughout the book
- Numerous references to additional primary and secondary sources take the reader even further into the subject