Commercial Litigation: Pre- Emptive Remedies
Commercial Litigation: Pre- Emptive Remedies By Lain S Holstein and K H P Wilkonson
|Lain S Holstein and K H P Wilkonson
|Sweet & Maxwell
Commercial Litigation: Pre-emptive Remedies compiles all of the information needed to prepare an application for pre-emptive interlocutory relief into one book. The second edition has been updated to make the text more accessible, as follows:-
- A user guide with essential points and checks is included in the Quick Access Summary.
- Analyze the following principles in relation to emergency remedies: Practice and procedure of interlocutory injunctions; Mareva injunctions; Orders from Anton Filler; Procedure No. 14; Default Judgment in the Absence of Notice of Intention to Defend; Default Judgment in the Absence of Defence
- Specimen forms and precedents
- Cyanamid Case File and Special Factors File
- Passing oft, Copyright, and Trademarks; Patents; Trade Restraint; Defamation are some of the topics covered in case law. Documentary credits and performance bonds are also examined, as well as trade dispute cases. Putting a stop to requests for petitions to wind up; Conflicts of interest between the public and commercial sectors
- Practice Directions and related material, Guide to the Commercial Court and Northern Circuit Commercial List
- Case digest in the form of Scott schedules — detailing facts, issues and adjudication for all the major cases reported in each chapter.
Find more books like Commercial Law, 3rd Edition By Roy Goode : Secondhand