Defamation Law Procedure and Practice, 3rd Edition
Defamation Law Procedure and Practice, 3rd Edition By David Price and Korieh Duodu
|Author||David Price, Korieh Duodu|
|Publication Date||Dec, 2003|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
This well-received book is a straightforward and very useful reference to the law and practise of defamation. Its systematic approach makes it a great source of reference for defamation professionals and anybody who requires a cheap guide to substantive law and procedure in this field, such as journalists, authors, and publishers.
Many recent developments are addressed in this edition of Defamation Law Procedure and Practice, including major case law and the consequences of the Human Rights Act 1998. It also includes a discussion of how defamation affects privacy, which is a hotly debated and evolving area of law.
* Authoritative and trustworthy writing from a renowned defamation lawyer
* Provides step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
* Fully annotated passages from legislation are included.
* Contains useful forms and precedents to speed up the writing process.
* The book's user-friendliness and range of material remain its greatest assets.