Drafting Trusts and Will Trusts 14Th Edition
Drafting Trusts and Will Trusts 14Th Edition By James Kessler, QC; Charlotte John
|Author||James Kessler, QC; Charlotte John|
|Publication Date||25 Jun 2019|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell Asia|
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
A key resource for creating and comprehending wills and trust agreements is the new 14th edition of Drafting Trusts and Will Trusts. The work ensures the practitioner to make the best succession planning decisions through the use of the appropriate wills and trusts by providing a thorough variety of precedents to meet a wide range of criteria.
The main legal developments that have occurred since the previous edition's release have all been incorporated into this completely revised 14th edition.
Features of the 14th edition include:
- Guidance on the technical issues involved in drafting settlements, common mistakes and traps, which matters are essential to cover and those that can be safely be omitted
- Coverage of the inheritance tax Residence Nil Rate Band
- a new chapter on the creation of co-ownership trusts for family homes, together with six new precedents in this area, including trusts with both fixed and floating shares and charge structures to safeguard donations from other parties.
201st Finance Act coverage
- Updated chapters to reflect developments in law and practise, including the use of STEP Standard Provisions in personal injury trusts, the use of the Law Society Guidance on Making Gifts of Assets, and beneficiaries' use of data privacy legislation to learn about trusts.
- Written in an easy to understand style enabling the less experienced drafter to comprehend more complex issues
- Fully reviewed and updated precedents for practical assistance with drafting
- Precedents are accompanied with an explanation of why the text is there and the choices which need to be made
About the authors :James Kessler QC is a well-known expert in the field of working with private clients. The STEP Standard Provisions, the book Taxation of Non-residents and Foreign Domiciliaries, and the Trusts Discussion Forum were all founded by him. The Geoffrey Shindler Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Profession was given to James in 2011.
We Also Recommend
Misrepresentation, Mistake and Non-Disclosure, 6th Edition
Contracts Of Employment & Malaysian Industrial Law 2nd Edition
Principles of Malaysian Land Law, Second Edition (Pre-order )