Federal Constitution: A Commentary | 2019
Federal Constitution: A Commentary
|Format||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
Federal Constitution: A Commentary provides straightforward, extensive, and analytical Article-by-Article commentary on the Federal Constitution, written by a seasoned practitioner with competence in a broad range of legal topics. The concepts of law evolved through time via cases, both domestic and international, are meticulously distilled and summarised for the benefit of users.
The Constitution's provisions are up to date, and useful cross-references educate readers through the complexities of Malaysia's ultimate law's operation. The commentary is written in a comprehensible language and includes important recent court judgments that explain the Constitution's operation.
KEY FEATURES of Federal Constitution: A Commentary
- The Federal Constitution is explained in depth, article by article.
- Important applicable concepts are explored, and relevant authority back them up.
- Cases determined on concerns arising under the basic freedoms clauses and pre-Merdeka legislation are discussed.
- A critical examination of several contentious rulings that will serve as the foundation for new arguments in future instances.
- Includes historical context and cross-references to other pieces of law that support the Constitution.
- Considers instances from other countries, particularly those from India, Singapore, the United States, and Australia, that serve to interpret and clarify several fundamental articles of the Constitution.
Find similar books to Federal Constitution: A Commentary : Constitution
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
My Story: Justice in the Wilderness by Tommy Thomas| Hardcover *Collectors Edition*