Injunctions, 14th Edition by David Bean | 2022
Injunctions, 14th Edition by David Bean
|Author||David Bean, Isabel Parry, Andrew Burns|
|Publication Date||December 2021|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
All attorneys who work with injunctions, one of the most significant remedies in civil and family action, need this book as a reference. Your access to Injunctions by David Bean, Isabel Parry, and Andrew Burns is a crucial reference resource.
Every sort of injunction is covered in this incredibly useful book, along with its purposes, restrictions, and obtaining processes.
The new 14th edition has been entirely revised to reflect all significant legal developments since the previous edition was released three years ago.
The updated edition has the following features:
- Canada Goose and following decisions about restraining orders against "unknown persons"
- Orders preventing public agencies from publishing reports
- ordering frozen goods internationally: Lakatamia Shipping v. Morimoto
- Orders for imaging: Simons v. TBD (Owen Holland) Ltd.
- A new CPR 81 deals with commitment for contempt.
CONTENTS Of Injunctions, 14th Edition 2022
2. Criteria: Permanent Injunctions
3. Criteria: Interim Injunctions
4. Special Cases in the Law of Injunctions
6. Other Proceedings
7. Freezing Injunctions
8. Search Orders
9. Contempt of Court
We Also Recommend
Law, Practice and Procedure of Adjudication | 2023 (Pre - Order )
Malaysian Litigation Series - Statutory Interpretation In Malaysia | 2023 (Pre - Order)
Writ Remedies – Remediable Rights under public Law 8th Edition | 2022