Law and Practice of Family Law in Malaysia by Lee Swee Seng | Sweet & Maxwell
Law and Practice of Family Law in Malaysia by Lee Swee Seng (General Editor)
|Author||Lee Swee Seng (General Editor) and a team of expert contributors|
||Hardcover + Ebook|
||Sweet & Maxwell|
The Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) (Amendment) Act 2017 is thoroughly examined. This book also looks at the Syariah Court system, giving readers an overview of Islamic law as it applies to family concerns, whether they are settled through the Syariah Court or through alternative dispute resolution.
This book covers all aspects of Malaysian family law, with a focus on the Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) Act 1976, which governs non-Muslim marriage, divorce, and ancillary reliefs. This book's practical approach benefits both those who are new to Malaysian family law and lawyers who will find the materials and references in this book to be a valuable initial reference.
- A variety of practical advice on family law practise is included.
- Experienced family law practitioners make up the panel of contributors.
- Fully compliant with all applicable legal requirements.
- With a wealth of excellent local and international case authorities.
- Child abduction, unilateral conversion, and domestic abuse are among the challenging areas of family law practise.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Law and Practice of Family Law in Malaysia
Find similar books to Law and Practice of Family Law in Malaysia: FAMILY LAW
We Also Recommend
The Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) Act 1976, 2nd Ed | Student Edition
Family Law in Malaysia, Second Edition | 2022 (E-book)