Law of Charity, 2nd Edition | by Gino Dal Pont
Law of Charity, 2nd Edition by Gino Dal Pont
|Author||Gino Dal Pont|
|Publication Date||Dec 2016|
Legislation of Charity, 2nd edition, is a high-level text focusing on the law that rules and regulates the application of money for charitable purposes, written by authoritative author Gino Dal Pont.
This text is an exposition of the law pertaining to charitable objects, covering both Australian and international law. It includes discussion of the history of charity law, charitable privileges under general law and statute, the court's jurisdiction in relation to the charitable sector, and charity law reform.
- Well-written by a well-known author.
- Multijurisdictional and comprehensive.
- Practitioner work at a high level.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of Law of Charity, 2nd Edition
Part I – Charity Contextualised
- The Concept of ‘Charity’
- Public Benefit
Part II – Charity Historicised
- England and the United States
- Australia and New Zealand
Part III - Charity Privileged
- Privileges at General Law
- Privileges Under Statute
Part IV – Charity Delimited
- Relief of the Poor, Aged and Impotent
- Advancement of Education
- Advancement of Religion
- Other Purposes Beneficial to the Community
- Sporting and Political Purposes
- Mixed Purposes
Part V – Charity Administered
- Jurisdiction of the Court and Attorney-General
- Cy-près Variation at General Law
- Variation Schemes Under Statute
- Charitable Entities
- Regulation of Charitable Fundraising
Part VI – Charity Reformed
- Definitional Reform
- Accountability and Fundraising Reform
- Fiscal Reform
Find more books like Law of Charity, 2nd Edition: All books
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
My Story: Justice in the Wilderness by Tommy Thomas| Hardcover *Collectors Edition*