Megarry & Wade: The Law of Real Property, 9th Edition
Megarry & Wade: The Law of Real Property
Stuart Bridge, Elizabeth Cooke, Martin Dixon
|Publication Date||March 2019|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
- Sets out clearly the legal framework for real property and places the history of land law in historical context, allowing practitioners to put contemporary law in context.
- Sets forth the legal requirements, explains technical concerns, and provides authoritative interpretation of statutes and measured analysis of key decisions in this comprehensive review of landowners' rights and duties.
- Deals with the complexities that might occur when opposing interests have conflicting priorities, presenting potential problems and solutions.
- Extensive case citations demonstrate how the law can be used in practise.
- Key developments in land registration including Gold Harp Properties Ltd v MacLeod  EWCA Civ 1084, Swift 1st Ltd v Chief Land Registrar  EWCA Civ 330 and NRAM Ltd v Evans  EWCA Civ 1013.
- The Law Commission's recommendations for revising the Land Registration Act of 2002 are discussed.
- Key developments in the law relating to adverse possession including Zarb v Parry  EWCA Civ 1306, Best v Chief Land Registrar  EWHC 1370 (Admin), and Smith v Molyneax  UKPC 35.
Find more books like The Law of Real Property, 9th Edition: Strata Title
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Akta Kerja 1955 (Akta 265), Peraturan-Peraturan Dan Perintah & Perundangan Terpilih (Hingga 1hb Jan 2023)
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Employment Act 1955 (Act 265), Regulations and Orders & Selected Legislation [As At 1st January 2023]