Megarry & Wade: The Law of Real Property
- Places the development of land law in a historical context and sets out clearly the legal framework for real property, enabling practitioners to put the current law in context
- Provides a comprehensive examination of the rights and liabilities of landowners, setting out the legal requirements, explaining the technical issues and providing authoritative interpretation of statutes and measured analysis of relevant decisions
- Deals with the complex issues that can arise in relation to priorities between competing interests, highlighting potential issues and the means to resolve them
- Includes extensive case referencing, showing how the law can be applied in practice
- Key developments in land registration including Gold Harp Properties Ltd v MacLeod  EWCA Civ 1084, Swift 1st Ltd v Chief Land Registrar  EWCA Civ 330 and NRAM Ltd v Evans  EWCA Civ 1013
- Coverage of the Law Commission’s recommendations for the updating of the Land Registration Act 2002
- Key developments in the law relating to adverse possession including Zarb v Parry  EWCA Civ 1306, Best v Chief Land Registrar  EWHC 1370 (Admin), and Smith v Molyneax  UKPC 35
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.