Practice and Procedure of Mediation by Harbans Singh K.S
Practice and Procedure of Mediation BY Harbans Singh K.S, Samrith Kaur, Rammit Kaur and Louise Azmi
Harbans Singh K.S, Samrith Kaur, Rammit Kaur and Louise Azmi
||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
This book is a thorough and comprehensive guide to learning the ins and outs of the mediation process. Due to its primarily practical and non-legal approach, it is a thorough guide for individuals interested in the mediation practise in any other landscape, while being created in the context of the local jurisdiction.
KEY FEATURES of Practice and Procedure of Mediation:
- Written in a straightforward manner that even the most inexperienced layperson may understand.
- The substantive and procedural components of mediation law are thoroughly covered.
- The Mediation Act of 2012 and related statutes are explained in detail.
- Court-based, contractual, and ad hoc mediations are all covered in this practical guide.
- Flowcharts, diagrams, and checklists are used extensively for simple reference and assistance.
- Templates, example letters, and documents are all available.
- Appendices with varied mediation rules are included.
The authors have extensive ADR experience, particularly in mediation. Their combined knowledge and skill in the field of mediation has been useful in making this product thorough, organised, and informative for readers interested in conflict resolution.
This book serves as a practical handbook for mediators, lawyers, arbitrators, academics, and students of alternative dispute resolution. Individuals and organisations active in ADR should find it to be an essential resource.
Find more books like Practice and Procedure of Mediation: Mediation
We Also Recommend
Malaysian Litigation Series - Statutory Interpretation In Malaysia | 2023 (Pre - Order)